Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Capital Web!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Capital Web’s Website, located at https://capitalweb.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Capital Web if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Capital Web and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Capital Web. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Capital Web for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Capital Web
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Capital Web
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Capital Web
- Redistribute content from Capital Web
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Capital Web does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Capital Web, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Capital Web shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Capital Web reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Capital Web a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Capital Web, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Capital Web. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Capital Web’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Website Development Project Terms & Condition
- We will be pleased to start the project promptly after we receive your acceptance of our quotation, the requested information and applicable professional fees.
- 50% Payment advance for start project and remaining payment on the day of delivery.
- The client has to give content, images & other necessary data for website design & development.
- Premium theme & plugin charge will be payable by the client.
- Domain/Hosting registration charges are not included as a part of the quotation unless mentioned otherwise.
- Client website design/development estimates are given based on client requirements, hosting provider company features and configuration.
- Given quotation is valid for only 5 days.
- The given quotation price is not negotiable at any time.
- The given quotation price is the final price of your project. after there if you add any extra features or services to this project, we’ll take extra charges.
- During the project briefing, it is the client’s responsibility to provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details you may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of your requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- After the project is completed, first 3 months we’ll provide free maintenance & technical support. After the website handling & maintenance period is over then we’ll take extra charge by month/year wise to maintain your service/project.
- For e-commerce websites, an additional charge will be taken for adding/Updating the product.
- For e-commerce websites, we’ll provide a free admin panel demo to manage their order, sales and products.
- We shall extra charge for any major changes or Add/Update web pages or anything to the website.
- Yearly domain/SSL/hosting renewal charges extra every year based on your plan/package.
- The project delivery time depends on the client project type and until full fill project requirements. This may take some time if the customer does not submit the material and required data on time or if a technical issue occurs.
- Any premium service/server/configuration up-gradation charges extra based on their latest price. (if where required).
- For images editing, cut/crop & background removal charges will be extra added to the client estimate.
- Advance payment is not refundable in the case of an issue occurring from the client-side.
- We’ll not provide project source code/server access/control panel access or any private system access to the client.
- We have all right to update these terms & conditions at any time without informing you.
Graphics Design Terms & Condition
- The client has to pay 50% in Advance for Logo, Brochure, Flyers, Stationary Design Package, Menu, Product Packaging/Label and Catalog design, leaflet design and Magazine Design.
- The client has to pay 100% in Advance for the Invitation/greeting card, Banner, Sticker, Tag, Letterhead, Business/Visiting Card, Envelope, Social Media Post, Festival post and other single post designs.
- We’ll provide original editable files only for print media design.
- The design price will be up-down based on client requirements.
- The design price is not negotiable at any time.
- Advance payment is not refundable in the case of an issue occurring from the client-side.
- Maximum revision up to 6 times only.
- The client will have to give suggestions or ideas to complete their work in any way they like.
- We have all right to update these terms & conditions at any time without informing customers.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.